Hellow,I am a happy girl who come from China,I love laughing and shopping.But is boring that i live in Canada.I miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am a new student in yueli and in level 5a. At first, everythings to me was so strange and new. Hardly can i understand what teacher said in the calss that made me feel tension.And at the beginning , I haven't a friend here that i feel it is so boring here. However, the new friends and teacher are very nice and very pleasure to help me .Sometimes, i dare to answear the questions which the teacher asks in the class. That seen to a progress to me .

2 Comments:

Blogger doris_cym said...

If some thing is new for you, that means every thing is interesting. I think if you got in level5a in the first time,you English must be very good.So, don't worry, be happy.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger minky8802 said...

sansan ~ba ~boooooo~k
let's enjoy the class and ~hang out ~you can do very well and improve your english a lot.
i hope ~you are gonna be a president of your country.kkkkkk

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home